For those who want to register as a member You can download the application form here .pdf size 90 KB
Fill out the application form and send to fax number 0-2354-5541 or 0-2354-5548
You can apply for an online membership by clicking here. Apply online
The members of Quatt are divided into two types as follows:
(1) Institution by having the highest executive of the higher education institution to act as a member
(2) Personnel type such as faculty or personnel of higher education institutions And personnel of related organizations
Institution types are divided into three types as follows
(1) Founding members are higher education institutions that have co-founded the network since the beginning, namely Chulalongkorn University. King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi Suranaree University of Technology Suan Dusit Rajabhat University and Prince of Songkla University By having a permanent membership
(2) Ordinary members are higher education institutions that apply to become members of the network.
(3) The member parties are academic organizations or other professions certified by not less than half of the network members. Become a member And has a membership of one year at a time
Individual categories are divided into two types
(1) Ordinary members, namely faculty members in higher education institutions applying for membership
(2) The associate members are academic educators. Or general public By not less than 2 ordinary members to certify
The members of the ordinary members have the right to vote one vote per vote. Unless the member party has no right to vote
Membership fees and membership maintenance are as follows:
(1) Membership level
Membership level Entrance fee (Baht) Annual fee (Baht)
Founding members – 10,000
Ordinary members 15,000 10,000
Membership – 15,000
(2) Person types: pay an annual fee of 500 baht or a lifetime fee of 3,000 baht. Members must pay an annual fee within October of every year. Annual fee change And membership Must be approved by the majority of members at the annual general meeting.
Other rights of quatt members
(1) Founding members And ordinary members Has the following rights
1. Have the right to assign 2 members to the activity free of charge.
2. Receive promotion Academic protection from the network
3. Attending the academic conference of the network
4. Has the right to be elected as the executive director of the network
5. have the right to vote to elect the executive directors of the network
6. Receive network academic documents
7. Have the right to propose opinions about the network business to the Network Executive Committee.
8. Acknowledge the network business and property report
(2) The member parties have the same rights as the founding members. And all ordinary members, except for items 1, 4 and 5
Type of person
Both personal members Has the following rights
1. Get promoted Academic protection from the network
2. Attending the academic conference of the network
3. Has the right to be elected as the executive director of the network
4. have the right to vote to elect the executive directors of the network
5. Receive network academic documents
6. Have the right to propose opinions about the network’s business to the Network Executive Committee.
7. Acknowledge the report of business and assets of the network.
Members lacked the membership when
2. Not paying the registration fee as specified by the Network Executive Committee